(Junior) Online Marketing Manager Display (m/f)
Mister Spex – Today’s Way To Buy Eyewear
Mister Spex is Europe’s largest online optician. We offer an extensive selection of high-quality glasses, sunglasses and contact lenses over the internet and combine our offer with local services through partner opticians and own physical stores.
We have established a new way of purchasing glasses and are reshaping the eyewear industry. Our teams work very independently and we expect our employees to actively shape our future. We combine the open and agile culture of a startup with professional structures and processes. If you are looking for such an environment, and want to have fun at work - you are exactly right with us.
Display, social, and mobile marketing are some of the most important, fastest growing and complex channels around. You..
- plan, budget, steer and control the success of display- and social-media-campaigns in various countries (DACH, Europe)
- constantly analyze, optimize and automatize as much as you can for display, social, mobile. Develop and apply latest skills from banner design to bidding strategies
- develop and optimize campaigns according to the goals set in our business plan
- identify and quantify the potential of new platforms and providers
- track, analyze and synthesize your activities, share your learnings
- Very good or outstanding degree in business, economics, computer science, mathematics or similar
- A passion for performance marketing and love for data driven, goal oriented decision making paired with a strong customer orientation in all your activities
- At least one year of working experience within marketing
- Very strong analytical skills and data driven decision making
- Independent and result oriented way of working
- You enjoy working in a team and are willing to take over responsibility
- Technical background and/or interests are an advantage
- Very good spoken and written skills in German and/or English. Further languages are an advantage
What we offer
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 - 466.