(Junior) Marketing Manager (m/f)
Mister Spex – Today’s Way To Buy Eyewear
Mister Spex is Europe’s largest online optician. We offer an extensive selection of high-quality glasses, sunglasses and contact lenses over the internet and combine our offer with local services through partner opticians and own physical stores.
We have established a new way of purchasing glasses and are reshaping the eyewear industry. Our teams work very independently and we expect our employees to actively shape our future. We combine the open and agile culture of a startup with professional structures and processes. If you are looking for such an environment, and want to have fun at work - you are exactly right with us.
To become a customer-centric, data driven and agile performance marketeer helping us grow our business. You will
- learn and apply cutting edge digital marketing skills
- carry out market-, competition- and trend observations and deduce improvement measures within the scope of our marketing channels
- generate new ideas, designs, give operative support; implement, track and evaluate campaigns
- develop performance oriented campaigns based on qualitative and quantitative analyses to measure efficiency and issue reports
- steer contractors, agencies and partners directly
- Very good or outstanding degree in business, economics, computer science, mathematics or similar
- You have excellent analytical skills and enjoy dealing with numbers and data
- You take initiative, ownership and take over responsibility
- You enjoy to tackle complex projects, to prioritize improvement measures and implement those
- A passion for performance marketing and love for data driven, goal oriented decision making paired with a strong customer orientation in all your activities
- You are interested in marketing tec. and IT - ideally you have scripted before (anything really: R, VBA, Python) or want to learn it and you like to automate what you do after you’ve figured out how to do it right
- Highly devoted, able to work in teams, reliability and accuracy
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Very good written and spoken skills in either English and or German
What we offer
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 - 466.