(Junior) Web Content Developer (m/f)
Mister Spex – Today’s Way To Buy Eyewear
Mister Spex is Europe’s largest online optician. We offer an extensive selection of high-quality glasses, sunglasses and contact lenses over the internet and combine our offer with local services through partner opticians and own physical stores.
We have established a new way of purchasing glasses and are reshaping the eyewear industry. Our teams work very independently and we expect our employees to actively shape our future. We combine the open and agile culture of a startup with professional structures and processes. If you are looking for such an environment, and want to have fun at work - you are exactly right with us.
- Become THE tech-responsible in Mister Spex’ marketing department
- Operative creation and optimization of landing pages for Germany and 8 further countries
- Creation of new templates within our CMS
- Interdisciplinary coordination with our IT-, marketing- and graphics-team
- Realisation of trainings regarding the CMS and HTML/CSS
- Continuous development of our CMS and testing of new Onsite-tools
- Responsible for the Google Tag Manager
- You have an academic degree or a similar educational qualification in the field of business informatics, computer science or business
- Ideally you have at least 1 year of working experience, preferably in an E-Commerce company
- Very good HTML and CSS skills are mandatory
- Analytical skills are desired
- You are an open-minded and fast-learning personality
- Very good verbal and written English and German skills, further languages are a plus
What we offer
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 - 466.