Business Development & Strategic Projects Intern (m/f)
Mister Spex is the largest online retailer of designer glasses in Germany. We are specialists in the distribution of optical products, offering an extensive range of top quality glasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear and contact lenses at low prices.
We are customer centric, data-driven and agile. We develop strategies to enter new markets with our product categories and drive cross-functional projects to improve customer experience.
Being part of our team is challenging and rewarding at the same time.
- Support the management team and work independently on strategic projects
- Analyze projects and recommend action plans
- Prepare and present project outcomes to management and other stakeholders
- Generate ideas, optimize processes and exchange best practices with other organizations
- Degree in Economics or related courses
- Enthusiasm for entrepreneurship and digital business models
- Initiative and enjoy working on cross-functional projects
- Very good analytical skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Organizational skills and structured way of working
- Very good English and German skills
What we offer
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates, sarting date and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 - 466.