Country Manager (m/f)
Mister Spex – The Way to Buy Eyewear Today
Mister Spex is Europe’s largest online optician. We offer an extensive selection of high-quality glasses, sunglasses and contact lenses over the internet and combine our offer with local services through partner opticians and own physical stores.
We have established a new way of purchasing glasses and are reshaping the eyewear industry. Our teams work very independently and we expect our employees to actively shape our future. We combine the open and agile culture of a startup with professional structures and processes. If you are looking for such an environment, and want to have fun at work - you are exactly right with us.
- Conception and planning of marketing, PR and pricing strategies for achieving the planned sales and margin targets; supporting the joint development of budgets and annual planning
- Managing and steering our activities in one country / several countries
- Monitoring and controlling the marketing and pricing activities of Mister Spex: Continuous analysis of the performance as well as identification and implementation of optimization measures across all channels, product groups and price campaigns
- Identifying and addressing interesting cooperation partners
- External and internal contact for all countries / country-related topics and projects (i.e., customer service, logistics, return, customer experience, category management, IT & product management, accounting, etc.)
- Develop and implement market research projects with the BI team and external stakeholders
- Reporting to the Head of International
- Successfully completed studies ideally in the field of Business or engineering, preferably with a focus in Marketing
- Combination of strategic / analytical talent with a high degree of perseverance
- Entrepreneurial thinking and a high sense of responsibility
- Excellent project management skills
- Very good language skills in English and / or German, French knowledge desirable
- Efficient and transparent communication
- High operational readiness and high level commitment
- Relevant professional experience in (online) marketing, product management, and / or corporate development - preferably in e-commerce
What we offer
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 -466.