Director / Head of Performance Marketing (m/f)
Mister Spex – Today’s Way To Buy Eyewear
Mister Spex is Europe’s largest online optician. We offer an extensive selection of high-quality glasses, sunglasses and contact lenses over the internet and combine our offer with local services through partner opticians and own physical stores.
We have established a new way of purchasing glasses and are reshaping the eyewear industry. Our teams work very independently and we expect our employees to actively shape our future. We combine the open and agile culture of a startup with professional structures and processes. If you are looking for such an environment, and want to have fun at work - you are exactly right with us.
Awards such as "Online Shop of the Year 2012" or "Usability Award 2012" proof the success of our work. But that isn’t enough. We want more. And you can help us.
- Set up and drive our Mister Spex businesses to a leading position in our 10+ target markets – including P&L responsibility
- Define the business plans, budgets, strategy and structures for the Marketing team
- Design, manage, control and optimize our marketing activities and budgets across 10+ countries and channels, including Google, Display, Social Media, Affiliates, Price Comparison, Partners/Cooperations
- Manage link between Country Heads/local needs and Marketing Managers/channel experts
- Optimize and integrate channel operations and lead, coach and assist a growing team of 10+ channel managers in daily business
- Develop and scale innovative marketing campaigns and channels
- Conceptualize, re-design and implement analytical model for marketing spending optimization
- Ensure customer-centric BI and channels are set-up and further automated to tailor marketing messages
- Sound mix of strong conceptual, data driven, analytical capabilities but also hands-on and agile mentality
- Strong customer focus and will to profoundly understand underlying customer needs
- Personal drive to design new marketing approaches, processes and structures and push sales
- You received an outstanding degree in a marketing related subject (e.g. media, economics, communication science, marketing, business etc.)
- You gained at least 3 years of professional experience in Consulting or a market- and customer-oriented industry & function, ideally in E-Commerce dealing with different marketing channels
- You have the ability to manage multiple, complex tasks simultaneously and prioritize adequately to maximize business impact in a fast-paced environment
- You have an affinity for data driven and goal-oriented decision making
- You have excellent leadership skills which make you a great team player and fun to work with
What we offer
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 -466.