Head of SEO & Onsite (m/f)
Mister Spex – Today’s Way To Buy Eyewear
Mister Spex is Europe’s largest online optician. We offer an extensive selection of high-quality glasses, sunglasses and contact lenses over the internet and combine our offer with local services through partner opticians and own physical stores.
We have established a new way of purchasing glasses and are reshaping the eyewear industry. Our teams work very independently and we expect our employees to actively shape our future. We combine the open and agile culture of a startup with professional structures and processes. If you are looking for such an environment, and want to have fun at work - you are exactly right with us.
Awards such as "Online Shop of the Year 2012" or "Usability Award 2012" proof the success of our work. But that isn’t enough. We want more. And you can help us.
- Shape and drive our SEO activities including technical/onsite optimization and content marketing, directly reporting to the CMO
- Develop the Onsite user experience including user-personalization, campaigns and content / landingpage optimization
- Lead, grow and development our SEO & Onsite department and team of 7 people
- Work closely together with PR, Brand and Product Management to achieve your goals and to constantly improve our online footprint in the customer journey; make us relevant in all stages of the journey by increasing our visibility and delivering creative content
- Analyze the current performance of our international subsidiaries and derive appropriate, value creating strategies and recommendations and implement them successfully
- You received a degree in business, communication, economics, engineering, mathematics or natural science
- You have multiple years of SEO experience, ideally in a start-up or agency, and have already led small teams
- You have an affinity for data driven and goal-oriented decision making
- You are smart, fast and passionate about your work
- You can communicate in German and English fluently
- can work in an agile environment, knowing how to prioritize needs and how to “negotiate” with PM/IT
- are familiar with Google Analytics and ideally Webtrekk
- know how to interpret first touch, last touch and customer journey based reports and understand the role of SEO in the marketing and content mix
- know the SEO tool landscape and use it effectively
- have eexperience with data driven optimization (e. g. A/B Testing)
- understand the different steps of a customer journey and the role of informational/navigational/transactional searches
What we offer
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 -466.