Intern Business Intelligence (m/f)
Mister Spex is the largest online retailer of designer glasses in Germany. We are specialists in the distribution of optical products, offering an extensive range of top quality glasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear and contact lenses at low prices.
As our goals are of quick expansion and a transformation of the English speaking optical market, there is a great deal to be done. Applications for a varied and challenging position are welcomed from reliable, dedicated and creative team players who enthusiastically take on responsibility, showing initiative and proactive thinking.
In order to strengthen our team in Berlin, we are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Intern (m/f).
- Provide support to a 4-5-member team responsible for aggregating the various data sources of the company for a central Data warehouse
- Monitor and track daily operations and help team troubleshoot issues in the system
- Work on basic to intermediate T-SQL / SQL code to create new features or modify existing code for enhancement
- Create basic ETL packages (using SSIS) for data load and transformation between various sources
- Bachelor's degree: Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or similar field preferred
- Good understanding of database management systems
- Good knowledge/experience in SQL/R/Python
- Pursuing Masters with specialization in Data Science/Data Analytics is a plus
Good English knowledge is required and German is a Plus
Proactive, driven with high career aspirations
What we offer
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 -321.