Online Marketing Manager (m/f)
Mister Spex – Today’s Way To Buy Eyewear
Mister Spex is Europe’s largest online optician. We offer an extensive selection of high-quality glasses, sunglasses and contact lenses over the internet and combine our offer with local services through partner opticians and own physical stores.
We have established a new way of purchasing glasses and are reshaping the eyewear industry. Our teams work very independently and we expect our employees to actively shape our future. We combine the open and agile culture of a startup with professional structures and processes. If you are looking for such an environment, and want to have fun at work - you are exactly right with us.
- Develop and apply cutting edge digital marketing skills to independently run one or more of our marketing channels (across Europe), after proven achievements responsibility for all marketing for a subsidiary company of Mister Spex
- Start with operative und strategic steering of the marketing channel price search engines – option to swap channels with colleagues and learn other channels as well
- Constantly track, analyze, optimize and where possibly automatize your marketing activities and campaigns
- Safeguarding the product quality and listings on all platforms
- Data feed management and technical optimization of data files to improve visibility and profitability
- Conduct regular analyses and reports based on relevant KPIs and deduce recommendations for future actions
- Very good or outstanding degree with an analytical background such as (industrial) engineering, business administration/economics, marketing or communication studies, media industry or similar
- A passion for performance marketing and love for data driven, goal oriented decision making
- At least two years of working experience in online marketing, ideally in price search engine marketing in the field of e-commerce
- Technically inclined - ideally you have scripted before (anything really: R, VBA, Python) and you like to automate what you do after you’ve figured out how to do it right
- Strong numeric skills and an analytical, independent and result-oriented work ethos
- Ability to communicate and work well in teams
- Advanced excel skills
- Technically inclined and interested in topics such as internet and e-commerce
What we offer
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 - 466.