Software Engineer - Focus E-Commerce (m/f)
Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest online optician. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach. Our network of over 550 partner opticians and online services are unique and we constantly strive for new innovations to drive our growth. We have a passion for a customer centric, data driven and agile business building approach and are looking for people who share our vision and culture.
- As a member of an agile team you implement innovative features in our shop
- You work together with stakeholders and product management and accompany features from the idea through the implementation to the operation
- You contribute to the expansion of our Omnichannel strategy and unite with us the eCommerce world with the stationary trade
- You accompany us on our way from a monolithic software architecture to a modern world of distributed systems with advice and action
- You received a degree in Information systems or a similar field
- Multiple years of work experience in the development of E-commerce platforms on the base of common frameworks (Intershop, Hybris, Demandware)
- Very good knowledge in an Java Enterprise environment as well as relational database systems
- Familiar with modern frontend technologies
- Excitement for agile software development
- Analytical skills to translate business processes into technical solutions
- Experience in integrating third-party suppliers like payment providers or Newsletter sending systems are and advantage
- High quality standards at your own work (including Software-Design and Testing) and the constant pursuit of improvement.
- Constructive and committed work as well as team spirit and strong communication skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What we offer
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “Apply Online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 -321.