Team Lead Software Engineering - Microsoft Dynamics NAV (m/f)
Mister Spex is the largest online retailer of designer glasses in Germany. We are specialists in the distribution of optical products, offering an extensive range of top quality glasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear and contact lenses at low prices.
As our goals are of quick expansion and a transformation of the English speaking optical market, there is a great deal to be done. Applications for a varied and challenging position are welcomed from reliable, dedicated and creative team players who enthusiastically take on responsibility, showing initiative and proactive thinking.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Work alongside other departments to achieve company goals and visions
- Keep up with trends in the constantly evolving information technology industry
- Perform regular IT audit to discover areas of weaknesses and fortify them
- Assist in functional specification of customizations required for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Suggest technical and functional improvements (third party add-on solutions and other systems)
- Understand customer needs, system requirements and identify specific enhancement customizations if necessary
- Work with the Product Owners, Application Developers and QA to understand the business / application requirements of the assigned task (during planning, development and testing phases)
- Act as a technical liaison to business groups for application support
- Take responsibility for delivering development tasks within agreed upon time budgets and timelines
- University degree (computer science or business administration or business commercial training) and/or equivalent experience
- Experience as a team leader/software architect specifically working with the Dynamics NAV
- Professional certification and accreditation strongly recommended or equivalent work experience
- Advanced functional and technical knowledge of NAV modules
BI tools, SQL, Reporting Services, Integration Services, Web services, Integrations and .NET experience a plus
Experience with webshops, WMS and DMS integrations a plus
Experience working with common third party add-on solutions and their integration with Dynamics NAV highly desired
Ability to translate customer business requirements and specifications into code solutions along with the ability to develop and manage days estimates
You are a team player with good communication skills
What we offer
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “Apply Online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 -321.