Working student – Translation for our French site (m / f)
Mister Spex – Today’s Way To Buy Eyewear
Mister Spex is Europe’s largest online optician. We offer an extensive selection of high-quality glasses, sunglasses and contact lenses over the internet and combine our offer with local services through partner opticians and own physical stores.
We have established a new way of purchasing glasses and are reshaping the eyewear industry. Our teams work very independently and we expect our employees to actively shape our future. We combine the open and agile culture of a startup with professional structures and processes. If you are looking for such an environment, and want to have fun at work - you are exactly right with us.
- Work will focus on the maintenance of editorial articles
- Auditing our French website
- Copywriting and editing of textual content for campaigns and education content
- Adapting content from the German or English Channel and providing occasional translations
- Analysing performance of content and constantly seeking ways to improve it
- Working with the marketing team and Brand team to ensure there’s a content thread to all campaign
- Native French speaker (mother tongue)
- Fluent in German or English
- Eloquence and having fun on translating texts
- Independent, reliable and conscientious way of working
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Basic HTML & CMS skills is a plus
What we offer
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 - 466.