Working student – Translation for our Spanish site (m / f)
Mister Spex is Germany's largest online optician. We offer an extensive selection of high-quality glasses, sunglasses and contact lenses over the internet.
Started as a business idea by four entrepreneurs, Mister Spex is the market leader in the online optics. We have established a new way of purchasing glasses, thus changing the entire industry. Our teams work very independently and we expect our employees to actively shape our future. We combine the open and agile structure of a startup with professional structures and processes. If you are looking for such an environment, and earn more than money for you work - we want to have fun at work -, you are exactly right with us. We are still far from the target and are always looking for support.
- Work will focus on the maintenance of editorial articles
- Auditing our Spanish website
- Copywriting and editing of textual content for campaigns and education content
- Adapting content from the German or English Channel and providing occasional translations
- Analysing performance of content and constantly seeking ways to improve it
- Working with the marketing team and Brand team to ensure there’s a content thread to all campaign
- Native Spanish speaker (mother tongue)
- Fluent in German or English
- Eloquence and having fun on translating texts
- Independent, reliable and conscientious way of working
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Basic HTML & CMS skills is a plus
What we offer
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 - 466.