(Senior) Product Manager (m/f)
Mister Spex is Germany‘s largest online optician. Via the internet and our own stores, we are offering an extensive selection of high-quality glasses, sunglasses and contact lenses and provide our customers with the highest standard of service.
We combine the open and agile organisation of a start up with professional structures and processes. We want to deliver first-class services to our customers. A functioning, stable and continuously improving online shop builds the basis for this endeavour. Agile product development, augmented reality, multichannel and big data aren’t only buzzwords for us but a firm building block of our daily work.
As Senior Product Manager you will be responsible for the further development of existing web shops from Mister Spex and the further development and optimization of interfaces to third party systems.
To support our team in Berlin we are now looking for a
- You are responsible for the product development process end-to-end across all platforms (desktop, tablet, mobile) with focus on personalization solutions
- You take over the technical control of a scrum team and work actively with UX, development, BI and stakeholders (internal and external) from other departments
- You are responsible for optimizing the usability and conversion rate
- You work with our UX research team in the areas of product discovery, user testing, innovation management and continuous generation of customer insights
- Based on business and customer impact, you define the scope and priority of our activities and You make sure that we consistently, quickly and effectively implement our product features and continually improve our services
- You are actively involved in the internationalization and development of new distribution channels
- You received a degree in industrial engineering, economics, information technology or maths
- You gained at least 3 years of professional experience in digital product development, ideally in personalization system and big data
- You gained experience in working with internal and external interface
- Your analytical thinking helps you to solve complex questions and topics, to analyze them and draw the right conclusions
- We anticipate excellent business knowledge and a high level of understanding of technical issues
- You are characterized by a high degree of initiative as like a result-oriented approach
- Experience in optimizing onsite search (SOLR) is a plus
- Very good German and English language skills complete your profile
What we offer
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 -321.