Fullstack (m/f/d) Frontend Development
Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest online optician. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry, we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear available, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach. Our network of over 550 partner opticians, 10 local stores and online services is unique and we constantly strive for new innovations to drive our growth. We have a passion for a customer centric, data driven and agile business building approach and are looking for people who share our vision and culture. Are you a passionate Fullstack Developer with focus on Frontend? Then apply and improve your skills and develop your carrier with us!
What you can expect from us
- We always strive for agility and innovation
- We don't want you coding with blinkers. Work closely together with stakeholders and product management and create something phenomenal
- E-commerce is not enough for us, we want more! So be ready to work on omnichannel features that will turn the industry upside down
- Our shop is based on Intershop Commerce Suite and is surrounded by microservices. That's challenging. Believe us! And most of us love it.
- Watch this video in which our colleagues Sebastian and Thomas talk about how we work together
What you should bring
- You are excited about agile, test-driven software development with a sense of delivering it with quality
- CI/CD aren’t foreign words for you
- You used Git a lot
- You already worked with CodeceptJS, Nightwatch or other another End-to-End Testframework
- You speak English fluently (German is a big plus)
- Ideally, you already have some experience with HTML & CSS, Webpack, PWA, Angular, React, Vue and JEE
What we offer
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 - 384.