Fullstack Developer (m/w/d) Marketing Tech
Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest online optician. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry, we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear available, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach. Our network of over 550 partner opticians, 13 local stores and online services is unique and we constantly strive for new innovations to drive our growth. We recently got an investment of 65 Mio € to maximize our potential.
We have a passion for a customer centric, data driven and agile business building approach and are looking for people who share our vision and culture. We’d like to ask you to help the new marketing tech team to enhance our data driven marketing platform. We are going for best in breed which gives us the opportunity to adapt quickly using microservices architecture. Get loved by the marketing team for automating their work. Join Mister Spex.
- We always strive for agility and innovation
- We don't want you coding with blinkers. Work closely together with marketing and product management and create something phenomenal
- Excel is not the final destination. We want an event driven environment for fast data flow for automated decision making.
- Best of Breed is a the goal of the Marketing Tech team. That's challenging because tomorrows solution is much better than your current one.
- Watch this video in which our colleagues Sebastian and Thomas talk about how we work together
- You are excited about agile, Domain Driven Development with a sense of delivering it with quality
- You know Java 8+ like the back of your hand … okay almost ;-)
- Experience in AWS and/ or Azure would be great
- Python is a plus
- You speak English fluently
What we offer
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 -321.