Head of Product (M/F/D)
Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest omnichannel eyewear retailer. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach. The combination of our network of more than 500 partner opticians, our more than 10 own stores and various online services is unique and we constantly strive for new innovations to drive our growth.
We have a passion for a customer-centric, data-driven and agile business building approach and we are looking for people, who share our vision and culture, to join our team.
- You lead a team of 6 product owners
- Together with your team, you develop the vision, roadmap and development paths of our omnichannel platforms or system You develop and implement the vision, strategy, and conception of our online customer experience and continuously improve all processes and systems solutions
- You are responsible for an end-to-end customer view and the end-to-end product development process across all platforms (desktop, tablet, mobile). Based on business and customer impact, you define the scope and priority of our activities and integrate them into our product roadmap
- You ensure that we consistently, quickly and effectively implement our product features and constantly improve our services
- You are responsible for the continuous optimization of the usability and conversion rate
- You actively work together with UX, Development, BI, and stakeholders (internal and external) from other departments
- Project management and the management of internal development teams are also your responsibility
- You are actively involved in the internationalization and development of new distribution channels
- You have a degree in engineering, business administration, economics or any related field
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience within Digital Product Management (Webshop)
- You already gained relevant leadership experience
- You have excellent business knowledge and a high affinity to technology, processes, and optimization. You have knowledge of agile software development methods. Know-how in Intershop development is a plus
- You analyze, structure and master complex questions and topics and you draw the right solutions
- You have high-quality awareness, implementation strength, initiative and sense of responsibility
- Knowledge of business processes and relevant experience in project management are required. You have experience in working with internal and external stakeholders
- You are a team player, communicative and solve conflicts and problems
- You enjoy smooth-running processes, constantly try to excite our customers and have the intention to personally develop yourself and also your employees
- Very good English skills complete your profile, German is a plus
What we offer
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us.