Interim Chief Product Officer (m/f)
Mister Spex - The Way To Buy Eyewear Today
Mister Spex is the leading online optician in Europe. We disrupt the international eyewear market with one of the largest selections of branded eyewear and combine better prices with all the offline services you need. Our online and offline services with our network of more than 500 partner opticians as well as our own Mister Spex stores make us unique.
We are constantly striving for new innovations to drive our growth, and are looking for an Interims CPO (m/f) in our Headquarter in Berlin for 12 months.
Lead, develop and manage your team to reach our 2019 goals. You are accountable for ...
The Frontend Shop Development, User Experience and Category Management
Strategic planning and operational implementation of the projects in close coordination with stakeholders
Prioritization of the frontend product roadmaps each quarter by taking into account expected business impact, strategic focus, development effort and creating aligment among the organisation
Taking over innovation projects such as new 3D try on solution or online eye exams
Shaping and driving our Mister Spex product and building a personalized seamless online / offline omnichannel experience
Refining and delivering the product roadmap in 2019 to continuously drive customer satisfaction, conversion rate and margin growth
Developing a strong customer oriented product culture based on customer insights, feature ideas and iterative testing of prototypes
Ensuring strong collaboration, aligment and product planning with Business Intelligence, IT and Navision Backend Teams
Steering our product portfolio (contact lenses, glasses and sun glasses), strengthening and positioning our private label, setting new assortment trends and negotiating supplier terms
Preparing the pricing strategy for 2019 to maximize margin growth in all categories and to develop dynamic and differentiated pricing approaches
- You received an outstanding degree in business administration, communication science or tech related subject
- You gained at least 6 years of professional experience in market- and customer-oriented industry or function and E-Commerce/marketplaces know how
- You generated outstanding results in terms of product and feature innovation, Conversion rate and margin optimization and customer centric product development
- You have the ability to manage multiple, complex tasks simultaneously, structure and prioritize adequately for you and your teams to maximize business impact in a fast-paced environment
- You have an affinity for data driven and goal-oriented decision making
- You have excellent leadership skills which help you attract, develop and inspire talents
- You are a great team player and fun to work with
- Sound mix of strong conceptual, data driven, analytical capabilities but also hands-on and agile mentality
- Personal drive to design new agile development approaches and cross functional processes and structures
- Strong customer focus and will to profoundly understand underlying customer needs
- Hungry team player with an open, integrative leadership style to learn and to develop the team
- Deep technical understanding is nice to have, you work very closely together with our CTO
What we offer
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 -510.