Intern Product Management (m/f)
Mister Spex is Germany‘s largest online optician. Via the internet and our own stores we are offering an extensive selection of high-quality glasses, sunglasses and contact lenses and provide our customers with the highest standard of service.
We are looking for interns (m/f) to join our product management team that focuses on optimising and internationalising our online stores. The best solutions and ideas are being implemented. Awards like „ECMOD Direct Commerce Award 2015“ or „Online-Shop of the year 2012“ confirming our sucess.
After your internship a full-time position is possible.
- You support our product management team by optimizing our online shop for marketing related topics
- You are responsible for prioritising and planning projects
- You create and design new, user-friendly and innovative features for our online shop
- You create reports and analyses for marketing and our online shop
- You act as interface between the product management team and other departments
- You generate ideas, improve processes and research and exchange best practices with other organisations
- Your are student or have recently completed your studies in economics, business informatics, psychology, media communication or related field
- You are interested in e-commerce projects and have a technical understanding
- You have strong analytical skills and affinity for numbers
- You have very good organisational and excellent communication skills
- You can work independently
- You are result-oriented
- You have vergy good knowledge of MS Office
- You have very good german and english skills
What we offer
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation to our application tool on our website by using the „Apply Online“ button: https://jobs.misterspex.com/jobs
For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us.