Intern (m/f/d) Product Management
Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest omnichannel eyewear retailer. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry, we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach. We are about to open our own stores all over Germany to offer even more services than we do now with over 500 partner opticians. We constantly strive for new innovations to drive our growth and lately scored a 65 Million Euros investment to ensure it.
We have a passion for a customer centric, data driven and agile business building approach and are looking for people to join our team who share our vision and culture.
We are looking for Product Management Interns (m/f/d) to join our product management team that focuses on optimizing and internationalizing our online stores.
After your internship a full-time position is possible.
- You are part of our product management team and help optimize our multichannel customer experience,
- You identify and structure product requirements,
- You collaborate with the UX designers & UX researchers to find the best solutions for our customers,
- You act as the bridge between the product team and other departments,
- You analyse & report on the performance of product features,
- You phrase & test hypotheses to improve the customer experience,
- You will be part of the entire end-to-end product development cycle,
- You get the opportunity to pursue own ideas & drive own projects
- You are a student or have recently completed your studies in economics, business informatics, psychology, media communication or related field,
- You are interested in e-commerce projects and have a technical understanding,
- You have strong analytical skills and affinity for numbers,
- You have very good organizational and excellent communication skills,
- You can work independently,
- You are result-oriented,
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office,
- You speak English fluently – German is a plus
What we offer
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 -475.