Internship Business Development International Markets (m/f)
Are you interested in joining a vibrant Berlin start-up and disrupting a traditional industry with us? You love to discover new technology and have a deep entrepreneurial spirit? Then you are the one we are looking for as Intern in the International Department of Mister Spex.
We are Europe’s leading online optician. Our eyewear assortment covers prescription frames, sunglasses, individual glazing for both, and contact lenses. We are present in ten countries across Europe and recently started our first own stores in Germany to become an online-offline omni-channel provider.
We are customer-centric, data-driven and agile. We create strategies to develop new markets and improve our customer’s experience in a cross-functional project setup. Working with the International Markets team will let you face new challenges, provide lots of practical experience in E-Commerce and improve your know-how abilities.
- Help us develop our international markets and be part of our cross-functional project teams. Projects might cover:
- Create insights through market and competitor analysis
- Crunch numbers in our Data Warehouse and help us modelling e.g. customer lifetime values)
- Bring pricing to the next level by increasing automation, updating pricing files, screening competitors’ pricing and driving crawler automation
- Analyse optimal budget allocation by monitoring, performance measurement and reporting for selected marketing initiatives/channels
- Help managing cross-functional projects and gain insights into various departments (IT, product management, marketing, category management, finance etc.)
- Manage our cooperation’s with external parties, incl. preparation and execution, e.g., graphics, translations, onsite landing pages, CRM
- Strong analytical skills, affinity for numbers, good Excel skills a must, first experience in modelling a plus, basic understanding of programming a plus
- Efficient communication, fluent in English and preferably in German, additional languages a plus
- Study Business Administration, Economics, Natural Sciences, Engineering or similar, self-organizing, first work experiences a plus, interest in online marketing
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong commitment and will to constantly improve, resilience
What we offer
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 -321.