Junior Graphic Artist (m/F)
Mister Spex – Today’s Way To Buy Eyewear
Mister Spex is one of Europe’s leading, and still rapidly growing, e-commerce companies. Based in Berlin, we are specialists in the distribution of eyewear such as glasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear and contact lenses.
Mister Spex offers exciting and challenging tasks for a reliable team player who can also work independently. Proactive thinking and creative input are desired and strongly supported. We are currently looking for talented people who can help us continue to revolutionize the European eyewear market.
- Develop campaigns for Mister Spex products
- Support the creative conception and design of all online and offline material used by Mister Spex
- Take over the creative implementation of newsletters
- Design and create print ads, flyers, brochures etc.
- Design landing pages and promotional banners for our online shop
- Implement various online campaigns in close collaboration with the marketing department
- Degree in Graphic Design / Communication Design or equivalent vocational training
- One or more year’s professional experience in marketing in-house or in an agency
- Online and print experience
- Very good sense for design and composing (PS)
- Very good user knowledge of Creative Suite CS5
- You enjoy working in a team
- You are process and results-oriented and self-motivated
- Interested in varied projects and you are a good communicator
What we offer
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 - 466.