Junior Intershop Developer (m/f/D)
Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest online optician. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry, we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear available, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach. Our network of over 550 partner opticians, 10 local stores and online services is unique and we constantly strive for new innovations to drive our growth. We have a passion for a customer centric, data driven and agile business building approach and are looking for people who share our vision and culture. Are you a passionate Developer with experience in Intershop? Then apply and improve your skills and develop your career with us!
What you can expect from us
- Contribute to the design of the next generation of our e-commerce platform
- Get involved in design decisions and complex development tasks
- Work in a small cross-functional team in agile processes (we take agility serious)
- We develop test-driven - that's obvious, isn't it? ;-)
- Sit right next to your stakeholders and communicate directly
What you should bring
- You have experience in the development of webshops based on the Intershop framework
- You have experience in the implementation of complex web solutions using Java Enterprise technologies (JEE, Spring)
- You also have a good knowledge of Java and Eclipse
- You are excited about agile, test-driven software development with a sense of delivering it with quality
- You speak English fluently (German is a plus)
What we offer
Please upload your application documents and your salary expectation to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 - 384.