(Senior) Marketing & Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
Mister Spex is the largest online retailer of designer glasses in Germany. We are specialists in the distribution of optical products, offering an extensive range of top quality glasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear and contact lenses at low prices. Are you interested in joining Europe's leading online optician and disrupting a traditional industry with us? Do you love to work with multiple cooperation partners from different industries and countries? Are you eager to grow a large multinational business network? Do you want to combine data-driven analysis with a strongly people-driven approach to work? Do you think of yourself as ambitious and resilient self-starter? Then you are the one we are looking for in the International & Business Development Department of Mister Spex.
- Manage the exciting and broad partnership network of Mister Spex
- Perform regular analysis to detect and address new external business development opportunities
- Execute data-driven evaluation of potential new partnerships and negotiate terms and conditions
- Perform budget planning, performance tracking and marketing channel steering
- Establish reliable working relationships with various internal departments (e.g. category management, graphics department), external partners and service providers
Manage complexity: multiple partners, multiple stakeholder, multiple countries
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or similar
- Minimum 2-3 years professional work experience in cooperation management, sales or the broader marketing field
- Full proficiency spoken and written in German and English, additional languages are a plus
- Excellent people, communication and negotiation skills
- Networker with focus on execution and ability to convince people
- High degree of comfort with analytics and numbers and the capability to draw and challenge decisions based on both intuition and data
What we offer
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, graduation and university certificates, employment references and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 -321.