Marketing Manager SEM (m/f)
Mister Spex – Today’s Way To Buy Eyewear
Mister Spex is one of Europe’s leading, and still rapidly growing, e-commerce companies. Based in Berlin, we are specialists in the distribution of eyewear such as glasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear and contact lenses.
Mister Spex offers exciting and challenging tasks for a reliable team player who can also work independently. Proactive thinking and creative input are desired and strongly supported. We are currently looking for talented people who can help us continue to revolutionize the European eyewear market especially for a Marketing Manager SEM.
- Plan, coordinate and manage online marketing activities in the areas of SEM and Google Shopping
- Optimize the online marketing measures
- Participation in the further development of the SEA area through best-practice adaptation, Adwords scripts, tool tests and automation projects
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses to measure the efficiency of online marketing campaigns
- Generation of reports
- Develop online marketing strategies, optimization approaches and control tools
- Degree in IT, Engineering, Economics, Mathematics / Statistics or related fields
- Min. 1 year of experience in SEM / SEA campaigns, Google Shopping and Productfeed Tools
- Very good knowledge of online marketing - CTR, CPC, CPO and contribution margins are not foreign words
- Experience in developing Adwords scripts desirable, ideally knowledge in Java Script
- You enjoy the implementation of automation projects
- Exceptionally high Internet and number affinity
- Very good knowledge of MS Office programs (especially Excel) and basic knowledge of databases
- Independent, structured, process- and result-oriented way of working
- High level of commitment and a performance-oriented and economical way of thinking
- Quick comprehension and customer-oriented
- Very good German and English spoken and written
What we offer
Please upload your application documents for the Marketing Manager SEM, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: +4930 - 44 31 2300 - 321.