Motion Designer (m/f)
Mister Spex – Today’s Way To Buy Eyewear
Mister Spex is one of Europe’s leading, and still rapidly growing, e-commerce companies. Based in Berlin, we are specialists in the distribution of eyewear such as glasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear and contact lenses.
Mister Spex offers exciting and challenging tasks for a reliable team player who can also work independently. Proactive thinking and creative input are desired and strongly supported. We are currently looking for talented people who can help us continue to revolutionize the European eyewear market.
- Creation of videos, films and motion graphics for explanatory videos, TV spots and social / online ads
- Design of animated infographics as well as the editing and cutting of material
- Conception of storyboards & styleframes for digital appearance
- Joint development of campaigns for Mister Spex with the graphics team
- Support in the creative conception and design of online materials
- Implementation of various online campaigns in close collaboration with the marketing department
- Application of design guidelines in daily work and continuous development thereof
- Degree in communication design (focus on motion design) and first professional experience in graphic design and / or experience in digital agencies, film productions, studios or similar environments
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Strong video competence (Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Premiere)
- Sketch skills are an advantage
- Interest in fashion, culture, art and lifestyle
- A portfolio that shows us your sense for excellent design and motion design, precise communication and trend security
- Good knowledge of German is desirable
What we offer
Please upload your application documents for the Motion Designer at Mister Spex GmbH in Berlin, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 - 466.