(JUNIOR) SEO MANAGER (M/F/D)
Mister Spex is Europe’s leading online optician, revolutionising the eyewear industry with our multichannel approach. We offer a large selection of high-quality glasses, sunglasses and contact lenses with the convenience and value for money of an online shop, while our stores and network of partner opticians allows us to offer the benefits of a traditional optician.
As (Junior) SEO Manager you will support our Senior Technical SEO Manager especially in monitoring and expanding our international websites (DACH, UK, NL, ES, FR, SE, FI and NO). This includes analysis with SEO tools to identify improvements and cooperating closely with our IT team to implement these measures and grow our organic visibility.
- Support our international growth by improving onpage SEO factors of important landing pages
- Optimise internal linking and site architecture country by country
Close cooperation with our agile development teams and handling of JIRA and Confluence
- Optimisation and management of crawling including redirections and fixing crawler issues
- Research and definition of keyword strategy
- Create content briefings to fill content gaps or improve existing content, as identified in your keyword research
- Successful completion of your studies
- At least 1 year of relevant professional experience in Search Engine Optimization
- A clear hands-on mentality
- Good knowledge of SEO tools such as Sistrix, Screaming Frog, SEO for Excel etc.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence would be an advantage
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Fluent English
What we offer
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 -368.