Performance Marketing Intern / Working Student (M/F/D)
Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest online optician. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach. Our network of more than 500 partner opticians and online services are unique and we constantly strive for new innovations to drive our growth. We have a passion for a customer centric, data driven and agile business building approach and are looking for people who share our vision and culture.
- Assisting the SEM/Pricing team with channel management and optimisation across different markets.
- Maintaining product feeds used in performance marketing channels.
- Devising, creating, and reporting on A/B tests to help improve channel performance.
- Support other adhoc marketing projects within performance channels.
- Currently enrolled in or recently completed a Bachelor’s degree in a Marketing or Business related discipline.
- Initial understanding of online marketing, especially performance marketing channels.
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Eager to learn, reliable with a can-do attitude
- You work well both independently and in a team.
- A good level of spoken and written English, German and other languages are a plus.
What we offer
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 -350.