Senior Display Manager (m/f/d)
Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest online optician. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach. Our network of more than 500 partner opticians and online services are unique and we constantly strive for new innovations to drive our growth. We have a passion for a customer centric, data driven and agile business building approach and are looking for people who share our vision and culture.
- Responsible for campaign launches and optimization across all markets to achieve growth and ROI targets
- Lead marketing automation efforts to run campaigns more efficiently and improve ROI
- Conceptualize structured A/B tests and perform analyses to identify levers impacting channel performance
- Identify new display channels to integrate into the marketing mix
Plan audience centric strategy and display related campaigns
Stay up to date with the latest industry innovations and ad technology and be the first to test relevant tools and ad formats
Support ad hoc marketing projects such as marketing attribution, geo-split testing, marketing tech tool evaluation, automation, and business intelligence.
- 5 years of relevant experience in Display marketing
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Experience working with multiple display channels, including Facebook, GDN, and Criteo
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and stakeholder management abilities
- Can-do attitude and ability to get things done
An analytical and performance-driven approach.
Knowledge in SQL, Python, or R a plus
What we offer
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 -321.