Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (m/F/d)
Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest online optician. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry, we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear available, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach. Our network of over 550 partner opticians, 13 local stores and online services is unique and we constantly strive for new innovations to drive our growth. We recently got an investment of 65 Mio € to maximize our potential.
We have a passion for a customer centric, data driven and agile business building approach and are looking for people who share our vision and culture. Join Mister Spex.
- In your role as a Quality Assurance Engineer in an interdisciplinary team, you will realize excellent quality
- Together with the software engineers, you will support the product owners in creating acceptance criteria for the user stories
- With extensive knowledge and experience in test automation for complex systems, you will drive test automation forward in your development team.
- Conception, automation and execution of functional tests and regression tests
- Conception, organisation and implementation of acceptance tests and explorative tests
- Further development of agile quality assurance together with other colleagues
- Support of software engineers during the creation of unit tests and integration tests
- Sound knowledge of the methods and processes of quality assurance (ideally certification by e.g. ISTQB)
- Extensive practical experience with test automation (e.g. Selenium, CodeceptJS and others)
- Very good analytical skills
- Experience in testing web applications with modern QA tools
- E-Commerce experience advantageous
- Enthusiasm for agile product development
- Experience in handling XML, JSON and SQL
Strong team player and very good communication skills
Fluent in English - German is a plus
What we offer
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 -321.