Team Lead Performance Marketing (m/f/d)
Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest online optician. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach. Our network of more than 500 partner opticians and online services are unique and we constantly strive for new innovations to drive our growth. We have a passion for a customer centric, data driven and agile business building approach and are looking for people who share our vision and culture.
- You are in charge of performance marketing channels, particularly Facebook and Google
- You are responsible for planning and execution of growth strategies with your team
- You identify opportunities to further grow and diversify marketing mix
- You make sure that the team has the necessary tools and resources to run their channels in a data-driven and automated way
- You are responsible for key marketing / BI related projects such as marketing attribution, geo-split testing, and marketing tech tool evaluation.
- You have at least 5 years of leadership experience in performance marketing and significant budget responsibilities
- You have a good technical understanding of all the relevant marketing platforms and know how to take automation to the next step
- You are analytical and numbers driven
- You are able to articulate your vision and roadmap to the team and other stakeholders
- You have a solid understanding of marketing attribution and business KPIs
What we offer
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 -350.