Data Engineering (m/f/d)
Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest online optician. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach. Our network of more than 500 partner opticians and online services are unique and we constantly strive for new innovations to drive our growth.
You will support the cross-functional Marketing Tech Team in all areas of development, data flow and data modeling, data analysis and deployment & operation. The special challenge for you: the team is currently under construction and you have the opportunity to actively accompany and shape the team building.
What you can expect from us
You will be part of an cross-functional team and get involved in the agile development process of Mister Spex
- You will have the opportunity to develop professionally and take on more responsibility
- Your focus will be on data analysis and integration
- You will be responsible for creating reports for stakeholders
What you should bring
- You are a registered student (ideally in the field of computer science) for at least two more semesters
- You are open-minded and a team player
- You have knowledge in SQL
- You know basic statistics
- You have knowledge in Python, R or Node.js
- Knowledge in HBase, Flink or Hive is a plus
- You speak English fluently (German is a plus)
What we offer
Please upload your application documents and your salary expectation to our application tool by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone.