Working Student Quality Assurance
Engineer/Agile Tester (m/f)
Mister Spex is Europe's largest online optician. We are specialists in the distribution of optical products, offering an extensive range of top quality glasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear and contact lenses at low prices. Now we also establishing an integrated multichannel concept with own next generation stores. We combine the open and flexible organization of a startup culture with professional structures and processes. We develop agile and test-driven. For our development teams, we are looking for a dedicated software tester.
As a working student Quality Assurance (m/f), you support in the design of manual and automated tests, analyze and document them.
- You make sure that new features work perfectly on our platform
- You do regression tests to test existing functionality
- Together with the team you create test cases as well as test plans and run them
- You have an eye for details and are constantly striving for quality
- You have some experience in the IT environment and/or testing web applications
- You have good analytical skills to quickly understand new functionalities
- You are a team player and have good communicational skills
You have very good English skills
You are passionate about agile software development
Ideally you already have some experience in e-commerce
What we offer
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 -321.